WASTE MANAGEMENT Collection: VOV 2021 Calendar
WASTE MANAGEMENT : 2021 Map
WASTE MANAGEMENT is the Village of Vernon's contracted refuse and recycling hauler
WASTE MANAGEMENT MISSED YOUR PICK-UP?
WASTE MANAGEMENT IS PLEASED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:“Up The Drive” Collection(This Is A Premium Service At An Additional Charge - All Residents Will Receive Standard Curbside Service)
- Waste Management will collect and empty containers at the front of your garage or home
- Items must be placed in a clear space to easily retrieve and replace containers
- Contractor shall make determination in style of service and containers for Up-the-Drive service
- Please contact Waste Management directly to arrange for this premium service
Bulk Waste Collection
- The new contract allows for collection of one (1) bulk item per week, at no additional charge to the household resident
- For items larger than 50#, or not manageable by one person, simply call Waste Management to arrange for collection and service day
For additional/replacement waste or recycle container, please call Waste Management at 262-369-3080. For new home construction ready to receive their waste and recycle containers, please contact Village of Vernon DPW at 262-662-7785.
Get notified by Waste Management via e-mail or text service alerts, new services, community news and special offers for your area: INFO
WE ARE EXCITED TO BE YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER!
WITH ANY SERVICE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Any questions regarding electronics & appliance recycling in Waukesha County: 262-896-8300
- Municipal Recycling/Landfill Drop Off Sites
- Product Disposal for Recycling (Electronics, Appliances, etc.)
- Appliance Recycling Earn $$! - Focus On Energy & WE Energies
- Oil, Filters, Antifeeze Recycling Drop Off Sites
- HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE (HHW) DROP-OFF SITES
- Recycling/Environmental Educational Information