NEW WM CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION AS OF 7-20-21
We understand our resident's frustration with the continued poor service we have been receiving from our contracted refuse/recycling hauler Waste Management. As we continue to work with Waste Management to rectify the problem, as well as explore other options available to us, please take a moment to view the most recent customer service contact information that has been afforded us via Waste Management when calling them for any reasons including service issues, bulk pick-up requests/inquiries, etc.:
Village of Vernon Residents in Zip Codes 53189 and 53149
Reference Account Number: C-1-83957 (state to the customer service rep this is a Municipal Account for Village of Vernon)
Village of Vernon Residents in Zip Codes 53150, 53103, 53185
Reference Account Number: C-6 (state to the customer service rep this is a Municipal Account for Village of Vernon)
Should you experience any problems or cannot get your issue resolved, please contact the Village of Vernon directly at 262-662-2039 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***COMPLAINT: Waste Management Call Center Placing Customers on Long Holds***
REMINDER: Plastic Bags and Bagged Recyclables
As a reminder plastic bags and bagged recyclables are very problematic to the Materials Recovery Facility (MRF). Plastic film is problematic in the system and cause costly equipment downtime, cause recyclables to be not recycled properly, and are not marketable due to how dirty they become in the collection and sorting process. The best place for plastic bags is to be returned to retail outlets for safe recycling.
WASTE MANAGEMENT Collection: VOV 2021 Calendar
WASTE MANAGEMENT : 2021 Map
WASTE MANAGEMENT is the Village of Vernon's contracted refuse and recycling hauler
WASTE MANAGEMENT MISSED YOUR PICK-UP?
WASTE MANAGEMENT IS PLEASED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:“Up The Drive” Collection(This Is A Premium Service At An Additional Charge - All Residents Will Receive Standard Curbside Service)
- Waste Management will collect and empty containers at the front of your garage or home
- Items must be placed in a clear space to easily retrieve and replace containers
- Contractor shall make determination in style of service and containers for Up-the-Drive service
- Please contact Waste Management directly to arrange for this premium service
Bulk Waste Collection
- The new contract allows for collection of one (1) bulk item per week, at no additional charge to the household resident
- For items larger than 50#, or not manageable by one person, simply call Waste Management to arrange for collection and service day
For additional/replacement waste or recycle container, please call Waste Management at 866-221-3323. For new home construction ready to receive their waste and recycle containers, please contact Village of Vernon DPW at 262-662-7785.
Get notified by Waste Management via e-mail or text service alerts, new services, community news and special offers for your area: INFO
WE ARE EXCITED TO BE YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER!
WITH ANY SERVICE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
PLEASE REFERENCE VILLAGE OF VERNON'S ACCOUNT # C1-83957
Any questions regarding electronics & appliance recycling in Waukesha County: 262-896-8300
- Municipal Recycling/Landfill Drop Off Sites
- Product Disposal for Recycling (Electronics, Appliances, etc.)
- Appliance Recycling Earn $$! - Focus On Energy & WE Energies
- Oil, Filters, Antifeeze Recycling Drop Off Sites
- HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE (HHW) DROP-OFF SITES
- Recycling/Environmental Educational Information