Font Size

Parks & Rec Employment

The Parks and Recreation Department has several employment opportunities available during the seasons:

  • Referees
  • Umpires
  • Concession Stand

The appropriate forms, applications and letters needed to apply for a position can be found under the Applications / Forms / Licenses / Permits tab located on the left hand navigation bar of this webpage.

Bring the completed Umpire/Concession Stand Letter to your school, along with a copy of your birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or driver’s license, social security card, and $10.00. You must have your parental signature on this letter to be issued a child labor permit. When you are issued your child labor permit, bring the top copy of the permit to your scheduled orientation.  Important: You will not be allowed to work without a work permit on file.  We will reimburse you on your first paycheck for the cost of the permit.

For additional information or if you have further questions, please contact Parks & Rec Director Mike Zolecki at 262-470-5187.