Kaishian Property Update: Water & Gas Monitoring Results

The Town of Vernon receives numerous calls and concerns regarding the property on the corner of STH164 and National Avenue. This property, known as the Kaishian property, was annexed to the Village of Big Bend in 2007. The development and enforcement of all ordinances and codes is the responsibility of the Village of Big Bend. If you have specific questions regarding the property, please contact the Village of Big Bend at 662-2747. 

The Town of Vernon does request and receive the water and gas monitoring results conducted by the WI DNR.  Those results and other important information we receive regarding the Kaishain property can now be found at a new link KAISHIAN PROPERTY on our website located under the RESIDENTS tab. 

The Town of Vernon tries to keep residents well informed and educated on important matters that impact or could impact our community.  We hope you find this additional information helpful.

Please note: If you have any complaints about the mud on National Avenue, please contact the Village of Big Bend non-emergency Police Department at 662-2311. The Waukesha County highway department has stated to us that even though it is a County road, it is the Village of Big Bend's responsibility to keep the road safe and clean.