County Trunk Highway ES • National Avenue Fox River Bridge Mukwonago / Vernon
Waukesha County is planning a rehabilitation of the County Trunk Highway ES bridge over the Fox River. It’s about a half-mile east of CTH NN at the boundary between the Village of Mukwonago, Town of Mukwonago, and Town of Vernon. The bridge is a two-span structure with two travel lanes of traffic.
1. Full-depth deck replacement along each edge of the bridge
2. Placement of a new concrete overlay on the entire bridge deck
3. Bridge railing to be reset
4. Bridge approaches to be paved
5. New approach guardrail to be constructed.
The bridge will remain a two-lane bridge. Deck width will be same as the existing deck. Waukesha County bid this project in 2019; due to high cost, we did not award a construction contract. In February, the project is to be re-bid for construction in summer 2020.
Coming early March: Construction schedule and traffic impacts.
Info: Update with Map
Kevin Yanny, Project Contact: KYanny@WaukeshaCounty.gov