Please Keep in Mind Important Voter Registration Deadlines:
- October 14, 2020 - The deadline to register to vote online (by 11:59pm) or by-mail (postmarked).
- October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m. - The deadline to register to vote at your clerk's office or other designated location.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
(mail to: Clerk/Treasurer - W249S8910 Center Drive - Vernon, WI 53103)
To Register On-Line: MyVoteWisconsin
You will be required to provide proper Proof of Residency. NOTE: You must have resided at the address you provide for at least 28 consecutive days prior to the election and do not currently intend to move. All proof of residence documents must contain voter's current name and address. Proof of residence documents may be provided in an electronic format:
- A WI Driver License/ID Card, if not expired or canceled; may be used even if driving privileges have been revoked
- Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit
- An employee ID card with a photograph, but not a business card
- A real property tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election
- A residential lease (does not count as proof of residence if elector submits form by mail)
- A picture ID from a university, college or technical college coupled with a fee receipt or an on-campus housing listing provided by the university, college or technical college
- A utility bill for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before the day registration is made
- (Homeless voters only) A letter from an organization that provides services to the homeless that identifies the voter and describes the location designated as the person’s residence for voting purposes
- A contract/intake document prepared by a residential care facility indicating that the occupant resides in the facility
- A bank/credit card statement
- A paycheck or pay stub
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government